Hellfire Legion

We fight till the battle is won, we push when we are pulled to far. We are the legion, we are the HELLFIRE LEGION. Not even lag can kill us.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inAQW WikiaSends you to the AQW Character Page Generator
Join the Guild and have some fun by registering! New members can get to know everyone in the "New Members" forum!
There are new ranks! They are found in the "Hellfire Legion News" Forums.
Made some Adjustments to the site! Find them all in the Site Suggestions/Updates Forum.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:29 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New update to AQW's site.
Loooky who wants to start some Poop! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:04 am by Darklord Zerato

» GUILD CITIES ARE COMING
Loooky who wants to start some Poop! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:50 pm by Darklord Zerato

» New To The Guild
Loooky who wants to start some Poop! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 6:56 pm by Jet X24

» New Member Yay!
Loooky who wants to start some Poop! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 5:56 pm by Tyrranostar

» Loooky who wants to start some Poop!
Loooky who wants to start some Poop! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:16 am by Darklord Zerato

» The Featured Artists Shops
Loooky who wants to start some Poop! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:34 pm by Tyrranostar

» Extreme Luck + Gaming Stories
Loooky who wants to start some Poop! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:53 pm by Tyrranostar

» aq3D *dELAYED oPENING* >:p
Loooky who wants to start some Poop! Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:31 pm by Darklord Zerato

» Signature Creation
Loooky who wants to start some Poop! Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:48 am by Darklord Zerato

Loooky who wants to start some Poop!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darklord Zerato
Guild Master
Darklord Zerato

Loooky who wants to start some Poop! Empty
PostLoooky who wants to start some Poop!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been posting. This baseball tournament is keeping me hella busy and the wifi at the RV park sucks ballz. I'll hopefully be coming on more often by the end of the week! Anyway, if you've been bored listen to this PM I got from Gunkx. (If you remember, he's the guy that we murdered, along with his guild, because he being an Butt to us, and other guilds.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey louser..lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey dude, if u wanna pvp, face me using no potion, u a loser and so do ur clans... so pathetic.. yulgar-6612 zhoom server always avaible to slay the bunches of hellsh!t fire member into helltrashfire piece of junk..lol

Do what you want. I don't really care. He's a dumbass even though he says no potions, he will use them. Then, complain you used em. Once I'm able to get on, I may put him in his place.
Back to top Go down
https://aqwhellfirelegion.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Loooky who wants to start some Poop! :: Comments

Tyrranostar
Re: Loooky who wants to start some Poop!
Post Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:17 am  Tyrranostar
We should organize a guild on guild pvp, and make a point to all use potions XD
Darklord Zerato
Re: Loooky who wants to start some Poop!
Post Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:16 am  Darklord Zerato
Haha! We prolly could Razz go alllll teh 'OP' and use aalllllll teh potions:P

Loooky who wants to start some Poop!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellfire Legion :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
ChatBox