Hellfire Legion

We fight till the battle is won, we push when we are pulled to far. We are the legion, we are the HELLFIRE LEGION. Not even lag can kill us.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inAQW WikiaSends you to the AQW Character Page Generator
Join the Guild and have some fun by registering! New members can get to know everyone in the "New Members" forum!
There are new ranks! They are found in the "Hellfire Legion News" Forums.
Made some Adjustments to the site! Find them all in the Site Suggestions/Updates Forum.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:29 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New update to AQW's site.
aq3D *dELAYED oPENING* >:p Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:04 am by Darklord Zerato

» GUILD CITIES ARE COMING
aq3D *dELAYED oPENING* >:p Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:50 pm by Darklord Zerato

» New To The Guild
aq3D *dELAYED oPENING* >:p Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 6:56 pm by Jet X24

» New Member Yay!
aq3D *dELAYED oPENING* >:p Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 5:56 pm by Tyrranostar

» Loooky who wants to start some Poop!
aq3D *dELAYED oPENING* >:p Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:16 am by Darklord Zerato

» The Featured Artists Shops
aq3D *dELAYED oPENING* >:p Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:34 pm by Tyrranostar

» Extreme Luck + Gaming Stories
aq3D *dELAYED oPENING* >:p Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:53 pm by Tyrranostar

» aq3D *dELAYED oPENING* >:p
aq3D *dELAYED oPENING* >:p Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:31 pm by Darklord Zerato

» Signature Creation
aq3D *dELAYED oPENING* >:p Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:48 am by Darklord Zerato

aq3D *dELAYED oPENING* >:p

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
XxDevilxKing

XxDevilxKing

aq3D *dELAYED oPENING* >:p Vide
PostSubject: aq3D *dELAYED oPENING* >:p aq3D *dELAYED oPENING* >:p Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:30 pm

Evil or Very Mad OK SO IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO INTO ITS 6TH ALPHA TEST (caps sorry) but it was delayed because some bugs that need to be fixed. So if anyone knows anything about the alpha opening please post it here. ALSO tongue if you go to the link below it will take you to the Artix Forums and if you see that the button is red it means its open. P.S: if you see its red post it here or on our FB Page P.S.S If you dont know yet... Suspect you have to had support any game from AE by buying membership or special items like shirts, and you have to have that account and link it to your master account and then you can log in Very Happy
Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This took a while Sleep just tryna keep the site active Razz
-XxDevilxKing, Hellfire Warrior, Marcos Santana * NOT EVEN LAG CAN KILL US!*
Back to top Go down
Darklord Zerato
Guild Master
Darklord Zerato

PostSubject: Re: aq3D *dELAYED oPENING* >:p aq3D *dELAYED oPENING* >:p Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:17 pm

Well, it's still under maintenance for me. They never released it yesterday??
Back to top Go down
https://aqwhellfirelegion.forumotion.com
XxDevilxKing

XxDevilxKing

PostSubject: Re: aq3D *dELAYED oPENING* >:p aq3D *dELAYED oPENING* >:p Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:12 pm

They now postponed it till next week
Back to top Go down
Tyrranostar
Tyrranostar

PostSubject: Re: aq3D *dELAYED oPENING* >:p aq3D *dELAYED oPENING* >:p Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:54 pm

Will the Alpha test be only for those who have purchased AQW membership? I have a Dragon Amulet in DragonFable but everytime I've tried to log on it has never worked. Is there just something I've been doing wrong?
Back to top Go down
Darklord Zerato
Guild Master
Darklord Zerato

PostSubject: Re: aq3D *dELAYED oPENING* >:p aq3D *dELAYED oPENING* >:p Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:46 am

Quote :
They now postponed it till next week

Wow, smooth..

Quote :
Will the Alpha test be only for those who have purchased AQW membership? I have a Dragon Amulet in DragonFable but everytime I've tried to log on it has never worked. Is there just something I've been doing wrong?

I think you have to have purchased AC's or Membership from AQW, if I remember correctly. Only other thing you could be doing wrong is logging in with the wrong credentials. The log in works off your Portal Account, a.k.a, your Master account.
Back to top Go down
Tyrranostar
Tyrranostar

PostSubject: Re: aq3D *dELAYED oPENING* >:p aq3D *dELAYED oPENING* >:p Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:04 pm

Thanks, in that case I think it has to be from AQW because I've tried my master account many different times so I know I didn't get it wrong every time
Back to top Go down
Darklord Zerato
Guild Master
Darklord Zerato

PostSubject: Re: aq3D *dELAYED oPENING* >:p aq3D *dELAYED oPENING* >:p Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:31 pm

Ooh. Maybe it's only during a certain beta phase that they will allow people who bought stuff on other games. Cuz, I think they did that with hero smash. Then, after that open beta came, where anyone could make an account/log in to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aq3D *dELAYED oPENING* >:p aq3D *dELAYED oPENING* >:p Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aq3D *dELAYED oPENING* >:p

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellfire Legion :: AQW Discussion :: AQW Releases-
ChatBox